Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Orange-Kissed Brownies






So the website for this recipe was messing up and not loading everything on the page, hence the reason there is a picture without a recipe. If you would like the recipe feel free to e-mail me and I'll do what I can to get it or fix the website error. I'll warn you and say these brownies have a LOT of butter in them...like 3 and 1/2 sticks worth...I know. It didn't group all the ingredients in one amount; it would say how much butter was needed in the brownies, then down the ingredients list it would say how much it required for the frosting. Though the brownies do have a lot of butter, which you could omit at your discretion but I'm not sure how it will affect the baking, they are rich so you don't eat a huge brownie anyways. These received wonderful reviews!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia you are the next Smitten Kitchen!! Where are you taking the food?!? - Ashley

Olivia said...

I know you'd think that I would either be a whale or my family would be sick of it all! I actually rarely eat the stuff after I make it...I get tired of it while making it. You'd be surprised out how many places we take all this, but there's always somewhere for it to go! Between family functions, my parents friends, or my friends it spreads out.